ElderSource Institute’s Guiding Principles:
ElderSource Institute provides access to the most trusted resources, expert knowledge and local networks on all matters of aging. We strive to positively impact the lives of older adults and those who care for them. Read more about our guiding principles…
ElderSource Institute values all people – including but not limited to all nationalities, socio-economic backgrounds, abilities, races, genders, religious perspectives, sexual orientations and gender identities – in everything we do. We welcome the unique insights and perspectives of all persons in our quest to fulfill our mission.
- We believe people can live their best lives after 50.
- We believe when people are empowered they are more confident and able to make better choices.
- We believe that delivering the highest level of service depends on the highest quality of professionals.
- We believe offering opportunities for personal and professional growth allows individuals and organizations to thrive.
- We believe to be successful we need to collaborate with others.
- We believe communicating with passion and energy encourages people to actively engage.
- We believe the needs of the aging population require us to be proactive and innovative in the work that we do.